Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

The Clark sidestep....

Never answer any question directly,...sidestep, sidestep. But that's fine: since I am merely a stalker, and a dimwit to boot, simply nipping on your heels with attitude (all descriptors taken directly from your posts).

Your actions speak for themselves and I am not intimidated by them or by your perceived credentials, nor your 'attitude'. Still I detect an infinitesimally small shift in attitude on your part in attempting to engage May in a dialogue. Maybe further stalking will actually have you answer simple questions on the topics you claim to be an expert in. Maybe salvation is around.....ahh, I'll just have to be patient,...very, very patient.

We have all tried to be nice and accommodating, but that approach was very brusquely pushed aside and taken, seemingly, as an open invitation for a continuation for rude and contemptuous commentary with no information. If you want respect, please remember the Golden Rule: you do know that one don't you? It does not demean the person using it. You don't even have to practice that with me, just apply it to others who post and in a consistent manner.

Until then, I'll have to remain the "dog nipping at your heels" (your quote).

8^)

Stu

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • The Clark sidestep.... - unclestu52 12:14:37 08/03/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.