Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

My argument is the lotion tweak is a Beltist tweak. And nothing else.

....Which has yet to be confirmed or denied by any other experimenters (who are able to hear the effects of the tweak on a playing CD).

It took me seconds to confirm this (and I admit I suspected it even before those seconds). Call me biased, but I chalk that up to experience. I do not believe the lotion has any destaticizing or demagnetizing effect, that is affecting the signal, so I do not believe that is part of the Belt effect. I believe it contains ingredient(s) we are reacting to, that affects senses, not signals. I don't believe it has anything remotely to do with van der waals force, EMI, RFI, or anything else posited within these forums. I believe people are looking in wholly wrong directions and at wrong objects (CDs, records etc) in trying to understand this simple tweak.

I believe the confirmation of my argument is easy to do, costs nothing (as opposed to the thousands of dollars some people's ideas will cost to test out....), takes a few minutes (as opposed to the weeks some people's ideas might take, in order to implement), and I gave instructions on how to do that days ago. (I do not however, believe everyone who does the tests will hear its effect. Too many factors involved to predict that. Including, as Isolation Ward's troll "rlw" has shown, "attitude". (e.g. If you're a good-for-nothing emotionally-retarded insincere tweak-bashing Godwin's law-breaking a--hole troll who's only intention is to disrupt discussions on Iso with fake reports of tweaks tests you never did, then chances are you're not going to hear anything from the test you never did, and will report accordingly).

I believe that if many people did the test according to my suggestions, the majority of those who could hear its effect, would likely find it is just as (more or less) effective on passive objects as on active ones. It's not difficult to eliminate the "possible contributions" of CDs or records, if you apply the lotion to, say, a battery, as I also suggested. You should find (theoretically, as I haven't tried this), that the sonic signature is similar. That will give you an indication that the effect in place has to (or fine, "is likely to" if you really want to be scientifically safe....) be derived from the same cause. If there were 2 causes affecting the sound (ie. Beltism and destaticizing), then the sound would change in two different ways. (Especially since nothing working under conventional principles changes the sound quite like Beltism).

"silence tells me secretly, everything..."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.