Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: You presume, of course,...

>>> "Well, if one does not hear a difference the first time (when the original CD was treated), and then does not hear a difference the second time (when a PASSIVE CD is treated) I suppose one could say that the treatment had no effect whatsoever, correct?" <<<

No. Not correct. All it means is that if YOU do not hear a difference on either of the occasions described, then you do not hear a difference. If others can hear differences on either or both occasions described, then the treatment works for them. All people can do is to try for themselves.

>>> "Or do you have to have a certain "attitude" in order to hear a difference? Surely, if the treatment has an effect that is clearly audible - as many of the Inmates have claimed, one's "attitude" should have no bearing on whether they hear an effect or not. " <<<

You (anyone) does not have to have a certain attitude - one's 'attitude' to the situation has no bearing on whether they can hear an effect or not.

There is something condescending and patronizing about your questions, your 'attitude' to me however. How many times, when others have described hearing an effect from some particular 'tweak', have YOU asked THEM "if you have to have a certain 'attitude' in order to hear a difference" - obviously implying that one has to be a 'believer' first !!
Regards,

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.