Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Paul Klipsch's Dope From Hope Book Available (Maybe??)

The message below is from the Klipsch forum. Some folks put together an initiative to publish Paul Klipsch's Dope from Hope papers in a bound hardcover book. However, they need to get enough orders (via pledges) to sell about 1000 of these books (at about $80 for one depending on where you live). If they don't meet the goal by the end of the month, the project will get cancelled and all money will be refunded. If they meet the goal, printing will commence and books will be shipped in June. They have now met 70% of the goal at the halfway point. I've got my order in.

---------------------------------------
Hi folks of the forum and beyond!

It feels great to be able to say that our Kickstarter campaign for the Dope From Hope is live 👀

Watch the mini documentary film and get the full story at the link above.

The first-ever Dope From Hope book will only be available via Kickstarter for the next 30 days. For those unfamiliar, they are the largest crowdfunding platform with a special audience for book projects like this one. The project is about five years in the making, run by yours truly and my partner, Paul Raffaele, with the full support of the board at the Museum 🥰

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Paul Klipsch's Dope From Hope Book Available (Maybe??) - 93RubyZ 21:52:48 02/13/23 (4)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.