Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Claude, what happened to the 110dB, 4 ohm Eminence Kappa 15C

There's no fight here, and we are not idiots. I enjoyed reading all the good things that were written about Dr. Edgar in this thread, originated by you, along with many others over the years. No need to get defensive by claiming exclusive ownership of this thread. Pretty much all threads go on tangents because audio is a big playground, so this place is not exception.

All the positive posts by and about Dr. Edgar (yes I ignored the negative ones about slow delivery) are what prompted me to buy a set of Titan II's when alerted by a member on the Klipsch forum. I also like the fact that he was a fan of Paul W. Klipsch, who I got to meet and spend a day with at his home and factory in Hope.

I just got done putting in JBL 2220 drivers as the best of all woofers for his bass horns. I also suitable Ciare Bullet Tweeters from Italy. I'm sure Bruce would approve of my choices, but we will never know.

Edits: 12/13/21

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Claude, what happened to the 110dB, 4 ohm Eminence Kappa 15C - claudej1@aol.com 19:41:02 12/13/21 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.