Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: That's a pretty bold statement...

'gives me all the channels that cable does, including local, and a virtual DVR, for $65 a month'

which will become your new baseline for increases ... 'they' will get you coming and going ... grandma [my wife for example] will not willingly abandon the familiar in exchange for a cheaper but steeper learning curve on their remotes ... of course that's not true for everyone, but it's of course included in the carriers calculations

whatever the market will bear

this topic sure doesn't seem like it belongs on a speaker forum so I'll just go sit over 'there' ... forgive me should I not respond, I do enjoy your posts ... plus I'm scratching off some 'honeydo' painting where the prep time effort and cleanup far outweighs getting anything 'wet'

I just hate running into the abysmal project skills of those who came before me ... what a bunch of maroons! it looks like a herd of toddlers were set loose with oil based finger paint in the most garish colors imaginable

with regards,

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.