Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Reference 3A Speakers!

Reference 3A definitely makes some very fine-sounding speakers that's for darn sure. One of my friends Bill M. just traded up from the earlier model De Capos to their new De Capo BE monitors. Another one of my friends Bob P. has a pair of Grand Veena speakers and still another one of my friends Steve B. has a pair of Taksim speakers. So I'm quite familiar with a few of their speakers. I noticed there's definitely a sonic characteristic that carries in the Reference 3A line up of speakers. I was even lucky enough to have a 15-minute audition of the newest Reference 3A speaker their new reference monitor, the Reflector, and boy were they every a nice sounding speaker.

I've never been blessed with the opportunity to hear your 25W/ch, OTL Transcendent Sound T8-LN, tube amp before, but it sounds like it would be a marriage made in heaven when used with your De Capos monitors. I'm sure you'll be looking forward to many years of enjoyment from that combination of amp and speakers. Out of curiosity what wires are you using in your system?

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.