High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

if you can't talk about RIBBONS, why are you here?!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ High Efficiency Speaker Asylum ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

the TITLE of my thread is asking SPECIFICALLY about RIBBONS, and i'm getting sick and effing tired of you horn loving TROLLS spamming it up.

if you can't stay on topic GET LOST! find someone else to preach to! i didn't come here to be converted, i didn't come here to argue with ALL OF YOU TROLLS and i'm officially sick and effing tired of it!

if you have NOTHING to add about RIBBONS (which at 95dB or more ARE high efficiency in case you can't do math) then don't waste my mothereffing time and try to turn YOUR shee against me when my effing TOPIC says "keep your talk of horns crap to yourself!)

this is MY TOPIC, NOT YOURS! DEAL WITH IT OR GET THE EFF OUT!!!

go talk about horns in YOUR topics you don't have to worry about me showing up in.

unless i missed it, about 0% of you have been helpful and the rest of you have been insufferable UNINVITED BY TOPIC trolls. i didn't ASK you about horns, i don't recall needing your permission to chose ribbon/planar/AMT tech and i've had it with your snooty crap about it.

now stop spamming my thread up with your off topic condescension. YOU trolls really need to check yourselves and i don't car how many of you there are either. this is not a discussion about horns. deal with it.

Edits: 03/10/17

Follow Ups: