Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: Danley installation at the new Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta

B

It's good to hear that Tom is still in business and doing well, especially after a suggestion made on this forum that he contact a rival who sells arrays and "...learn from him". This was like telling someone who has designed an innovative high performance sports car that they should go down to the local minivan dealer and learn something. Years ago I got into the habit of making paper copies of good reference material from this forum, as I didn't always have access to the family computer. Now we have several computers but the paper material is still here and it's arranged into folders and binders. Bruce Edgar has a big one. Even bigger is one for W.H. "Bill" Geiger, the Sherlock Holmes of horn theory. But the biggest folder of all says Danley on it.

Disclaimer: I don't own or sell any Danley products. The closest Tom has come to making any money from me would be from the ticket prices I have paid for the Omnimax movie theater here in Chicago which uses Danley designed subwoofers. It currently has the best movie sound I've heard.

Paul

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.