Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

RE: My "New" Beauhorn Virtuoso Speakers!

Billy thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I cannot tell you how good it is to have the realistic reproduction of live, unamplified, acoustic instruments & singers back in my system once again and it's only because of all the great audio friends I've made here and in other audio forums, that came to my aid when I really, really needed it. The amazing part was I had never mentioned my circumstances to anyone before now! Without you fellows and of course Father God Yahweh, I would NEVER, ever have been able to, not only get back to where I was again sonically! But, to actually have surpassed what was once the best sound I had ever had in my home. Thank you to all who helped me with kind words, well-wishes and of course, audio components. May God bless you all...

I'm listening to: Make Someone Happy by Sophie Milman

Thetubeguy1954 (Tom)

Central Florida Audio Society -- SETriodes Group -- Space Coast Audio Society
Full-range/Wide-range Drivers --- Front & Back-Loaded Horns --- High Sensitivity Speakers

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: My "New" Beauhorn Virtuoso Speakers! - thetubeguy1954 09:37:15 12/02/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.