Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Re: ALTEC 820C SPEAKERS-What can you tell me bout these

Tm,

Thanks for the invite, I will take you up on it later in the year, it's time for me to bite another BIG one, in geting another, bigger frikin house. When I bring my fat ass to check out your new digs, I will first stop by Manny's, and have my buddy Kenny Raskin, the owner, fill all your deli needs, of course I will get also bring steaks(prime, aged)stockyards, and some ZA, from yur fav. place.

My custom Horns finally got completed, check these out

http://picasaweb.google.com/tmoble/Stevewalls1213

The bass bins each have 2 TAD 1601A's, JBL 2470 Mids with Martinelli horn, and JBL 2404 tweets, Tom say's they are the best speakers he has ever heard. They are being packed by pack and ship Friday. I hope the $$$, and wait were worth it. I also bought a pair of 05 khorns, with same drivers, they should be cool too. My new hme will finally give me some corners, so, what I need is your advice on these puppies. Given the drivers I am using in my other speakers, what is your thought's, as to which wuld be better.

I agree with you regarding mst on the Klipsch forum, their is mre to horns, than klipsch. As a matter of fact, I am listening to Epiphany 12/12's right now which are line sources. I gotta tell yuu, my system is just about their(yeah right)

I was real curious if these Altecs might be a step up

Miss ua buddy

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.