Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

No probs, I was probably being...

a little over-sensitive... Sorry to be snappy. Not offended at all by your comments, just wondering and therefore stating and asking. I pretty-much deciphered your point.

Never really understood the whole smart-ass thing though. I do not mean to be rude, just trying to understand. Does a smart-ass do what they do to make themselves feel better in some small way at the expense of knowing they are causing another person pain? I think that in the longer-term the smart-ass would feel worse, therefore creating more need to be a smart-ass in the short term, creating a type of positive feedback loop (in the biochemical, not audio, sense). Or does the smart-ass not see this, or maybe just not care? Or maybe they are simply not consciously aware of what their anti-social learned and skill / behaviour, which they sense that if practised well, provides them a sense of achievement and self-worth?..

Er, ahh, sorry. It is that TOTM (I have PMS type A and D) and am therefore prone to ramble and speak inappropriately.

Gabby

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.