Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Thanks Kurt! Quick Questions Re: Thanks for the Augie Versus Dayton IB Insights, Etc.

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for taking the time to write your helpful and informative reply. You've given me some things to ponder. I'd like to go open baffle for ease of construction and experimentation and reduced room-interaction, but I do take your suggestion seriously. In the meantime, I hope I can impose on you for a quick question or two:

What drivers does Linkwitz use in his Pluto, and/or you in your Pluto clone? So far I haven't seen them mentioned--if that's proprietary information, I understand.

No, I haven't bought the FX120 yet, and, not having the speaker to audition, am certainly open to suggestions. In saying the Tang Band W4-1320SB has crispier treble, I'm assuming that is better? Their frequency response chart certainly looks nicely smooth and level, and similar to the FX120. Half the price is nice too.

And could you point me to a description of your setup? I'd like to compare it to what I'm contemplating. Again, if my sieve-like memory has forgotten, please accept my apologies.

Thanks again for your very helpful replies.

Best,

George

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Thanks Kurt! Quick Questions Re: Thanks for the Augie Versus Dayton IB Insights, Etc. - Dr Deville 21:01:55 02/18/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.