Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Well, now they are "lean and mean," which is a good sign for their future survival

You are quite right, chopper87. I think they may have made just about all of the mistakes that people with good ideas, sincerity and dedication but little experience in the business can make when starting out. If it wasn't for the deep pockets of their president, who makes money from several biotechnology patents, their mistakes would probably have caused them to disappear from the scene faster than you can say "whizzer cone." They initially spent an amount of money that makes one wince to hear it, but the guys who are left know how to squeeze a dollar until the eagle grins. My own line of business is totally unrelated to theirs, but I know how easy it is for a starry-eyed entreprenuer who comes into "easy money" (an easily obtained loan or "other people's money," in their case the money that the president had obtained from his other business) to use that money to dig himself into a serious hole. An austerity budget can be a good thing since it limits the amount of harm that an entreprenuer can do to himself. Anyway, the stuff that they are actually shipping now has a lot of magic in it, so I think their many foibles and travels down rabbit trails over the last two years were not in vain.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.