Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Got a Rel Stadium III to go with my eXemplars - wow!

I've been running eXemplar horns since about 1998 or 1999 (it's been that long?!?!?). For the bulk if the time of ownership I've run without a sub. For a while when I lived in Cleveland I had 2 JBL 18's in my basement as an IB sub. My wife is truly wonderful for letting me cut into 80 year old hardwood floors for that project. I dolled it up with a hammertone finished period heater grate. New owner of the house will never figure that one out, considering it's a steam heat house!

Fast forward to 2007 and I just got this used REL on audiogon. What a difference it makes! I'm in a condo in California now, so I can't go to ridiculous ear splitting volume levels with my system, but I do like it a bit loud. So far I'm thrilled with the ease of integration, depth and musicality of bass, and overall system balance. It really shows me what I was missing before.

Randy

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Got a Rel Stadium III to go with my eXemplars - wow! - Randy Thatcher 17:11:55 02/10/07 (9)

You can not post to an archived thread.