Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Use a form of payment that won't put you in the position of being suspected of fraud

My only worry would be that you might be given a forged instrument that you would convert to cash with apparent success, but then later it would come back to bite you and you might even have the police coming after you for having committed fraud by passing a forged instrument. As long as you are getting paid in a way where there is no potential for such a thing to happen, I would accommodate the buyer's request for pickup.

To elaborate a bit, I have worked with freight forwarders and consolidators in the past. I'd arrange for a shipper to go someone's house or business, pick up an item, and then consolidate that along with a bunch of items that I had picked up elsewhere, put them all together on a pallet, and ship them all to me together in one shipment. It is possible the person you were talking to had something like that in mind.

In any case, don't be manipulated into becoming a fraud suspect yourself by passing a forged instrument.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Use a form of payment that won't put you in the position of being suspected of fraud - Christopher Witmer 14:33:28 02/02/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.