Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

thanks for the compliments

While i never had instruments of that um, cost that much i can assure you that access to and experience playing with real instruments isn't a foreign concept. In the same room as the hifi no less. I'm within arm's reach of a Haines Bros. upright at the moment for example. And I have an accordion two inches from my left knee as i type this.

ya dynamics.
ya narrow's good.
ya ya ya. no argument.

but there's something in the obsession with dispersion that i think i wasn't asking in the way i worded that first question.
Something about the Mantaray, diffraction based CD horns, adjusting coverage through of all things, the crossover. These don't seem to be constructive. And the propensity to settle on absolute values for some of these things. like 90deg. cannot be good for all rooms. It seems to me that some people are willing to let other things fall by the wayside in order to find the promised virtues of a perfect pattern. The perfect pattern is pie in the sky.

er something like that

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.