Home High Efficiency Speaker Asylum

Need speakers that can rock with just one watt? You found da place.

Re: The big bear has gone....

I'm afraid that I can only echo what all others have said already in response to some very sad news:

I admired Terry for his relentless dedication to a craft -- which he ultimately transformed into an art.

I appreciated Terry's concern for those of us who might not have had five figures to spend on a loudspeaker system.

I respected Terry for carrying such high personal and professional standards -- even (particularly?) during trying circumstances.

I envied Terry for finding his true calling: whether it made him rich or poor, popular or a bit of an outsider.

Most of all, I liked Terry for making people (including myself) just plain happy.

And I regret not telling him these -- and so many other -- things while I still had the chance.

Now, I can only imagine (given the breadth of personalities regularly on display in this forum) our wide variety of views regarding the afterlife. Even still, I feel compelled to regale you with mine, which say that Terry built up such an admirable store of good merit over such a long time (despite his untimely passing), that he must now be in a very, very good place. I just hope that he's as happy as he made all of us....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: The big bear has gone.... - Jim Hodgson 12:58:28 12/15/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.