Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Stephen , Multitrack recording was becoming popular by the late 1960s , so at least some of the ...

Stones , and CCR titles could have been remixed for Multichannel on SACD , but absolutely no effort was made to do so .

In the 1970s , I purchased the Quadraphonic " Creedence Gold " that I still play , which I believe contains some of the same songs to be issued on stereo only SACDs .

With regards to Dolby Pro Logic II , I have a much more advanced SQ decoder / synthesizer from the 1980s , called the Fosgate Tate II , that I always use when playing my stereo LPs and CDs . It works very nicely on most material , but it generally is not the equivalent to listening to a Quadraphonic or 5.1 product .

I don't own a Dolby Pro Logic II , so I am not sure that it will work properly with a mono recording . My Fosgate Tate II does not , and neither does my Dolby Pro Logic I .

On Multichannel Hi-Rez , I have no interest in purchasing fake multichannel discs made from 1 or 2 channel masters . However , if multitrack recordings exist , then I believe that Multichannel discs should be issued .

To date , the SACD consortium has shown little commitment to Multichannel . I will not be purchasing any of the upcoming Stones , and CCR SACDs .

Sincerely ,

ZS KEKL

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.