Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Re: SAD/DAD far superior to CD. Is SACD better again?

If you are only looking for higher resolution SACD and DVDA will fulfill your needs. I Expect that like many you find that as the technology has removed noise and distortions,the actual soundstage image immprovement is nil.This is not the fault of the manufacturers.The problem lies with the audio format based on stereophic reproduction .This has always had an inbuilt flaw.i,e. that is always repoduced in either two or three channels.there is insuufficient infomation conveyed into the average rectangular room to produce the original recorded image.DOLBY and other systems try to correct for this anomaly but as they are based on stereo and fixed at the recording stage they are unable to produce the goods.I have multi channel system capable of now reproducing the sound as picked up by the original microphones.I am sorry but I will not give further details.I spent thirty years researching this problem.I HAVE AT LEAST POINTED YOU IN THE DIRECTION YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: SAD/DAD far superior to CD. Is SACD better again? - WILD2 11:33:17 06/21/02 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.