Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Qobuz Reduces Prices Outside of USA

" As I recall I didn't have to do anything here in the US to get the new price. "

Sorry I didn't make it clear that I was referring to those with an annual subscriptions such as Qobuz Sublime+ members who need to follow the procedure.

I am aware of someone on another forum with an annual subscription who,when the USA process changed, didn't follow the correct procedure and was complaining that he didn't get any credit. As he had closed his account rather than renewing it at the new rate I guess that he had effectively deleted himself. So when he opened a brand new account at the new price the computer would have been unaware of any credit owing. As far as it was concerned it was just a new account that had been opened.

Of course those with monthly accounts renew monthly anyway.

I may not renew my Sublime+ right away as although I probably have 3-4 months left on my current subscription I could do without an unanticipated approx. £175 bill right now despite the longer term benefit.

"We need less, but better" - Dieter Rams

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.