In Reply to: RE: Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry posted by hawkmoon on February 20, 2020 at 08:06:47:
but sadly only single ended RCA outputs. :-(
Got to go to the SA-10 for balanced outputs.
But still, if that's not an issue this should be ones last silver disk spinner.
And do it quickly because it's about over for Marantz.
Visited the Marantz/Polk Audio room at RMAF last year and the guy running the room (Polk audio guy?) didn't even know who Ken Ishiwata was, and Ken was still alive at that point albeit recently retired.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry - Jim D. 12:45:37 02/19/20 (11)
- Thanks guys for the input (nt) - Jim D. 06:41:01 02/21/20 (0)
- RE: Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry - PAR 13:30:50 02/19/20 (9)
- RE: Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry - hawkmoon 08:06:47 02/20/20 (8)
- RE: Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry - Jack G 13:57:46 02/20/20 (3)
- RE: Marantz SA8004 vs Ruby KI inquiry - JB Coleman 06:54:07 02/22/20 (2)
- Lots of inputs... - Ivan303 08:55:29 02/20/20 (3)