As some of you know, BIS uses PCM instead of DSD during recording The BIS website states this but not why. The PCM signal is converted to DSD for the SACD layer.
Any knowledge on this one? I'm very interested in their complete Dowland lute music SACD. It may be a single disc that is over four hours long! I don't get that one, either!
"'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice./And when justice is gone, there's always force./And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!" Laurie Anderson, "O Superman (For Massenet)"This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - BIS Recordings - sisterray 19:47:00 02/14/20 (9)
- RE: BIS Recordings - stvnharr 19:41:26 05/05/20 (1)
- RE: BIS Recordings - pbarach 08:40:32 05/12/20 (0)
- RE: BIS Recordings - flood2 01:13:09 04/25/20 (0)
- I have that SACD - sleeper 21:13:46 02/15/20 (4)
- RE: I have that SACD - sisterray 21:15:24 02/15/20 (3)
- RE: BIS Recordings - 13th Duke of Wymbourne 22:01:18 02/14/20 (0)