Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: ???

Yeah, I was just being facetious. However, I'm primarily concerned with performance and sound quality -- not necessarily design. I know from my experience with the FiiO M11 and the FiiO M11 Pro that FiiO makes some of the very best performing digital components that I've ever found. Therefore, I'm hoping I won't be disappointed with their new flagship offering.

Perhaps you're right about FiiO's new design being inferior to their previous designs, but I'm willing to take the chance. I can buy any component I want, but I don't think there's a DAC available worth $7000. It was somewhat difficult to part with the money to buy my Brooklyn Bridge, but I was able to negotiate a small discount and it turned out to be a good decision. I had no idea the FiiO M11 Pro would sound as good or possibly even better than the Brooklyn Bridge. For me, one of the most gratifying experiences in this hobby is finding a relatively inexpensive component that outperforms the high priced ones. FiiO components are those types of components.

Thanks for heads-up on 1-TB micro SD memory cards.

Best regards,
John Elison

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.