Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

FiiO M15 Flagship DSD512 Player

Has anyone used the HiFiGO Internet dealer to buy audio equipment? It seems to be the only Internet dealer currently selling the new FiiO M15 DSD512 Flagship Player.

I've been using the FiiO M11 Pro DSD256 Player for a few months and I'm quite impressed with FiiO products. They just introduced a new model to brighten the new year, but Amazon and B&H Photo have yet to offer it for sale and I'm anxious to buy it. However, I'm hesitant to try an Internet dealer I'm not familiar with. Has anyone had experience with HiFiGo?

I discovered FiiO about a year ago and I'm extremely impressed with their products, which are mainly portable digital audio players and earphones. Some of the portable players from other manufacturers such as Sony and Astell & Kern can be very expensive. For example, Sony's $3200 NW-WM1Z Signature Walkman digital player is equivalent to my $650 FiiO M11 Pro DSD256 Player and Astell & Kern's $3500 SP2000 portable DSD512 player is equivalent to FiiO's new $1460 M15 Flagship DSD512 Player.

The new FiiO M15 DSD512 Flagship Player is really amazing. It uses dual AK4499EQ DAC chipsets and supports PCM up through 768-kHz/32-bits as well as native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, and DSD512. The only other portable digital player I know of with these capabilities is the $3500 Astell & Kern SP2000. The FiiO M15 Flagship DSD512 Player costs only $1460 in comparison.

Anyway, if you've had any buying experience with HiFiGO, I'd be interested to hear whether or not you think they're a reputable Internet dealer.

Thanks,
John Elison

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - FiiO M15 Flagship DSD512 Player - John Elison 14:35:38 01/03/20 (34)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.