Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: The healthcare is better in France...

That is so true, as is the situation in Spain where I have a number of ex-pat friends.

The British are so numerous in southern Spain that one town near the Andalucian coast even has (or had) a British mayor.

Settling the reciprocity of healthcare between EU and British citizens is supposed to be the first thing on the agenda of the Brexit talks which start very shortly. Of course right now we do not know who will represent the British side. I suspect that whichever UK government the period of negotiation will lead to fluctuations in currency value and FTSE index which is why I have bought a dCS Vivaldi DAC and master clock now so as to listen to Qobuz and to try to keep this thread on topic :-). Arrives later this week/early next. NB: I don't think it has the new MQA option as I believe that is in the upsampler/streamer box which I haven't bought, not being a fan of upsampling.

" People ask how I cans spend so much time living in France when my French is so poor. "

In Spain I knew a couple who met there. Husband British, wife Russian. He speaks no Russian, she has around four English words only ( hello, goodbye, yes, no). Each goes everywhere with an i-pad using Google translate in order to communicate with each other.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.