Another major player in digital says F**k You to MQA:
"This pretty much means we at AURALiC are saying no to MQA. We are no longer interested in their technology. We want to keep everything open but they want to keep it closed. We are not in the same boat. I don't believe the very High End will benefit from MQA as it only degrades sound quality, not improve it."
To add insult to injury, they are going to become Roon certified. The brilliant Bob Stuart passed on Roon. Another great decision from that charlatan.
Edits: 04/13/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Auralic to MQA: Take a Hike. - Isaak J. Garvey 13:58:42 04/13/17 (7)
- RE: Auralic added MQA decoding in Version 5, Beta 1 realease... - McGruder 18:13:46 04/26/17 (1)
- RE: Auralic added MQA decoding in Version 5, Beta 1 realease... - Isaak J. Garvey 18:42:48 04/26/17 (0)
- What is it about MQA's sound quality that you dislike? - RJeff 14:22:43 04/14/17 (4)
- In what way is MQA improving sound quality? - jusbe 10:40:31 04/17/17 (2)
- RE: In what way is MQA improving sound quality? - Isaak J. Garvey 13:27:23 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: In what way is MQA improving sound quality? - ahendler 11:26:58 04/17/17 (0)
- RE: What is it about MQA's sound quality that you dislike? - jazz1 23:12:41 04/14/17 (0)