I recently purchased a Sony HAP-Z1ES server along with the dBpoweramp software which I will use to rip my CDs to my PC before uploading them to the HAP. The dBpoweramp has many configuration options and I'm curious as to what DSP effects will be useful to create the best sounding FLAC files. I've already selected the HDCD effect but am not sure about the other options. Any help would be useful since I would like to "rip once - rip right". Thanks.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - What DSP effects are you using in dBpoweramp? - dtyoshih 18:05:43 04/05/17 (7)
- None. -nt - E-Stat 12:20:31 04/09/17 (0)
- RE: What DSP effects are you using in dBpoweramp? - PAR 22:47:30 04/05/17 (0)
- well - bullethead 18:29:35 04/05/17 (1)
- Agreed but.......................... - Kal Rubinson 19:40:06 04/05/17 (0)
- None. - Kal Rubinson 18:12:15 04/05/17 (2)