In Reply to: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats posted by dtyoshih on March 19, 2017 at 14:09:44:
You need to rip your CDs to files with your computer and then you can upload them to the Sony.
As for BluRay discs, again, you would need to rip them to a file and convert those files to a format which the Sony can digest.
In all cases, you need something that will read a physical disc which, of course, the Sony cannot.
Edits: 03/20/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - dtyoshih 14:09:44 03/19/17 (20)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - AbeCollins 09:14:16 03/29/17 (4)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - dbphd 10:07:16 03/29/17 (3)
- RE: Neil Young - Dennis1 13:07:13 03/20/17 (0)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - Dennis1 12:59:56 03/20/17 (6)
- New Dac improves... - oldmkvi 14:04:32 03/20/17 (5)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - Kal Rubinson 16:56:47 03/19/17 (2)
- Ripping Blu-ray Audio Article Link - sjg 06:03:56 03/20/17 (1)
- RE: Ripping Blu-ray Audio Article Link - dtyoshih 09:37:09 03/20/17 (0)
- RE: Sony HAP-Z1ES and formats - pbarach 15:32:06 03/19/17 (3)