Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

either datzeeldude heard both MW and stock 95

or his words, here are worthless and should not be even considered. (i.e I doubt he's even heard the modded player)

I know Dan's mods very well, but not the Oppo ones, unfortunately. I had his Sony 99 and his Denon 3910 Signature mods (still have 3910, but not in system anymore), and was first to get Transporter modded.... and they were significantly better than stock...mainly in timbre/tonality, noise floor (better ps, in the case of the Denon and TP, external tube rectified ps) and overall dynamics. He's been very successful as a modder and that has led to great success with his own line of pres and amps, specifically the KWA 150 monos which I own (and several pres I have owned). Yes, I'm slightly biased, but not out of anything but great experiences as a customer. Oh, and his customer sat is wayy high.

As per earlier comment, his Audio Circle manufacturers forum is the best place to search, and ask questions.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.