Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: BIS SACD - Dynamics in general

If you had experience with more than a few SACD's, which I doubt from your irrational position, you would realize that many more than BIS require level adjustment. All here have conceded BIS disks need to be turned up. There is no argument about that. But, many others - I mentioned Praga, but also Harmonia Mundi and quite a few others - need to be turned down. So, you are still ignorantly assuming there is only one correct level, which does not square with the facts. So, get ready to give a whole lot more disks away and enlarge your petty vendetta against a lot more labels.

In any case, only a lunatic would raise such an outrageous and repeated fuss - a whole thread's worth of tirades - over a simple thing like having to adjust the playback level. One commentator on the radio mentioned this, and you have gone totally bonkers, hostile even to experienced audiophiles who are only trying to give you a rational perspective based on much more experience than you obviously possess.

Gerald, you are reaching new lows of credibility and sanity. You need serious help. You are quite simply a nut case, childishly vying for attention rather than engaging in rational discussion. But, in the process, you publically embarrass yourself to a degree which is simply mind boggling. Are you not aware of this? Apparently not.

Healthy skepticism, implied by your moniker, is good. But, that is the opposite or what you are. You are an irrational true believer in only a narrow set of arbitrary ideas, which you hold uncritically against any larger perspective. Once again, you have snatched one belief and doggedly denied the wisdom from many others here, whose experience on the matter far exceeds your own.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.