HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again....HTTP/1.0 200 OK Content-type: text/html

Can't connect to database, trying again.... RE: I'll agree DSP room EQ is a much more practical approach for most people.... - Disbeliever - Hi-Rez Highway

Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: I'll agree DSP room EQ is a much more practical approach for most people....

Wow you have certainly got hot under your collar. I have told you previously that Noel Keywood was for many years a principle reviewer for Hi-Fi News & RR and has many qualifications. He then left and started his own magazine Hi-Fi World . :testing: To ensure upmost accuracy in product reviews, Hi-Fi World has extremely comprehensive in-house test facilities,and our test equipment from Rohde & Scharz & Hewlett Packard- is amongst the most advanced in the world. Loudspeakers are measured using a calibrated Bruel & Kjaer microphone feeding a Clio-based computer analyser, using pulsed & gated sinewaves,in a large room to eliminate the room's influence. No other UK Hi-Fi magazine has in-house testing, and none has access to such advanced tests across all types of equipment. That's why you can depend on Hi-Fi World reviews.I have continually complained about the poor sound at Hi-Fi Shows and Dealer Dems. Why do you have to post the opposite. Without going into full details it is very unlikely that anyone on this forum has my experience of live v recorded sound especially at the BBC who used to be the best, but alas no longer.For over twenty years until I retired as a Hi-Fi manufacturer, importer exporter & retailer I travelled the World to most of the Hi-Fi Shows and met & had discussions with most of the Pioneers of Hi-Fi & top technical consultants. I still go to concerts and know how live acoustic instruments & voices sound and that is what I aim for in my Home system. I and my many experienced listners agree the sound in my room is excellent. I do not need Audyssey to alter my speakers response or room acoustics.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.