Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Been waiting for Allen to officially announce it as Level 7 - codename "Terra Firma"

>my hope is that Terra Firma will be available as a standalone product for diy install at some point.<

The Terra Firma clock is a stand alone product that is intended to improve the quality of any player it is used with, not just Vacuum State Upgraded SONY players.

To use a Terra Firma "UberClock" with your player, either you, or a tech, will need to install a BNC 75 ohm connector on the rear panel and run a coax cable from this BMC socket to the point on the player's pcb where it's clock signal is currently generated.

This should be a simple task and take at a maximum, one hour of the tech's time.

Then the UberClock is simply attached to this new BNC socket, powered from your line voltage, and presto, your player will have the new clock signal with all of it's advantages.

Mark rather beat me to the gun, he was posting his review while I was on the flight back home, and after a 12 hour sleep I am now just surfacing.

More info on our website this week, including photos etc.- but there is nothing there just yet.

Regards, Allen (Vacuum State)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.