Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RAM is committed to make good on all...

Dear Asylum Members,

RAM has always been committed to providing the best possible service within our human abilities. Alain has already contacted me, and I have already agreed to install the mod for him as he was promised. In fact, I have done this for several customers in which Doug Jesse has failed to do so. This has been an ongoing process since we essentially "fired" him as an independent contractor in Jan 2008. Another fact I want to make clear is the that Doug Jesse was NEVER a business partner of Reference Audio Mods...just and independent installer.
Due to his intentional fraud and deceit we had no choice in our decision to part ways.
RECAP:

1. RAM will make good on any audio modification which was sent to Doug Jesse when he was an installer for RAM. If one is not sure if the mod was complete we are more then happy to inspect the unit and verify per agreement. Any missing or incorrect parts will be installed FREE of charge

2.RAM cannot address any wrong doings of ASi Teknologies. This has to be addressed directly to Doug Jesse

3.We welcome any phone calls or e-mails in regards to this situation for further clarification
Reference Audio Mods:951-780-2869, referenceaudiomods@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Kyle Takenaga

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.