Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

and now Genesis

Unbelievable watching him here......

He's basically being Phil Collins!! What a talent. While Phil is up there singing, BB is just pounding away, precisely, no EXACTLY as it was Phil....

Bill is usually heavier, stronger, and more tom heavy. Here, he's quicker, more precise, more elegant, and a little busy-er... When he and Phil play together, - it's different than when Phil and Chester play. Chester is heavier, bigger, less precise and articulate, - especially in his cymbal play. With Phil and Bill, - it's like there are two Phils. Bill is so fast and strong, and precise, and well.... zen.... He immitates Phil exactly, adopts his style effortless, - it's scary and quite uncanny.....I've never seen a musician of that caliber take on another's style. I remember Santana trying to play like John McLaughlin and failing miserably...

This is just unbelievable stuff.....

Wish I could've been there live....

The problem of leisure, what to do for pleasure. Ideal love a new purchase, a market of the senses. Dream of the perfect life.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • and now Genesis - Sordidman 19:00:40 04/17/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.