Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Better throw away the Stones Albums as well

Mick and Bianca Jagger were photographed by Leni Riefenstahl in the 1970's and Mick stated that he was an admirer of her propaganda film about Hitler-- Triumph of Will. Meanwhile she professed "ignorance" about the Holocaust for many years even though she witnessed and filmed executions in Poland and gypsy concentration camp victims.

In that she was not too different from the millions of Germans who claimed thay had no knowledge of the Holocaust, even in towns where the smoke for burning bodies filled that air and trains carrying Jews arrived 24 hours a day.

The absolute adoration that Germans felt for Hitler, as depicted in Leni Riefenstahl's films and in other documentary material of the period is not faked. The ability of Hilter to lead his people to ruin while committing atrocities against millions of Jews, Russians, Poles, Gypsies, and in the end, the German people themselves, while maintaining that adoration, is something I will never understand.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.