Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Too bad all that time and experience

hasn't given you a better perspective on and taste in music. Blue Country Heart has nothing whatsoever to do with square dance music, and has nothing in common with it. I know you like to emphatically express your sometimes controversial, contentious opinions, but your labelling it as such is merely sarcastic categorization of something that you simply don't care for. I think the title of this disc is, in all its simplicity, very accurate at describing its contents: heartfelt country blues.

Just having 40 years of Jorma under your belt (or between your ears) does not make you an authority if you can't assimilate more than one of his styles. The guy can't, or, thank goodness, isn't willing to play Embryonic Journey for 40 years straight.

As a point of reference, I took acid and saw Jefferson Airplane in 1969, so that probably gives me some sort of qualification to expound here. So, up against the wall, motherf***er!

That's a joke, DUI, not provocation for litigation.

Peace,
Tom E

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.