Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

I'm Glad We Have This And The Fischer On SACD!

To this day though if I could only take one of these two to the island with me to listen to for the rest of my lifetime, I'd probably lose a bit of sleep the night before! :)

I do well remember your post beforehand about comparing these two recordings which be the obvious thing most folks would inquire about for the 9th on SACD whether it be MCH or two channel. When I have the opportunity, I'll have to listen to some of the movements again on my systems. It may just be entirely a preference thing however for an individual to choose one over the other as each present a wow factor for sound and a each include a very very good performance.

Regarding the Zander Mahler 5th, his 6th absolutely blows it away in my opinion and I feel one of the reasons is because of the use of the center. The 6th is one of the best MCH recordings for the sense of aliveness that I own!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I'm Glad We Have This And The Fischer On SACD! - Robertc88 09:58:54 03/25/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.