Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Sure

And I think I chose with my ears wide open, but i admit i prefer that enveloping i am there big sound vs, being able to count the teeth of a singer in an ice cave. But if i can still count teeth i am happy camper. (There is a reason why i love my ESLs.) I know your taste in sound if you prefer Alex's design over others. The reason I brought up Bob Crump (I still miss the big guy) Because he had a different perspective on what is good sound. For Bob PRECISION was paramount even if at the expense of involvement, if in Bob's sound-stage you could not locate a singer down to seven decimal points Bob was not happy. Of course some of his designs turned out to be involving, but the ones that were not, were still ultra precise. Alex on the other hand designs things that are always musically involving, and some of them are very precise as well. As those two philosophies converge, one makes financial decisions.

dee
;-D
True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.

Kurt Vonnegut

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Sure - Penguin 14:42:32 03/10/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.