Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Here is what I find disheartening about this whole thing

To me, whether bald or bare is the "correct" translation is hardly important at this stage. The reason this has escalated has little to do with that the answer to that inquiry, but with what Geoff's intent was in asking the question and your reaction to him asking it and then answering it subsequently.

To anyone who read Geoff's post carefully, it was obvious from the outset that he did not know the answer when he first posted the question and was simply curious if others did. No one here knew the answer (including me because I did not then know the title in Russian). When Geoff saw a post by Victor (owner of BAT and a frequent poster) on the amp forum, he stepped in and asked Victor the same question so he could announce the answer to his question here, which he did. He was simply, and I believe politely, closing the loop on his inquiry.

You then miscontrued his actions as a challenge to Duilaywer. When Geoff explained that that was not his intent, you suggested he post more clearly in the future rather than admit you didn't read the threads carefully. Then, when he attempted to defend himself, as anyone would, you accuse him of being defensive and haughty. Wow.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.