Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Happy Valentines! But, yup, I have to say 'told ya so...........'

And when the seemingly inevitable move to your classical ground zero--Cincinnati, of course--takes place, I look forward to introducing you to the other CD labels that have also always sounded great, such as Englands's Hyperion, Sweden's BIS, France's Harmonia Mundi, Germany's MDG and CPO, or Spain's Alia Vox. And I might have to tempt you with Quadraphonic 8-Tracks, reproduced via vintage early 70s gear!!!

Still think many of your issues were Sony transport ills coupled with the static/low humidity 'desert air' problem which has even been bedevilling me now that the heat is way up to protect us from ice-storms and snow. Spent two hours this a.m. converting my poor Saturn from a completely sealed ice-cube, then another with my Missus celebrating Valentine's Day digging and sanding the wheels to get out of the parking lot. Yeah, the Cincinnati Symphony is our compensation for the wrath of nature!!!

God Blass. And don't rush to judgment next time; you keep reminding me of me!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Happy Valentines! But, yup, I have to say 'told ya so...........' - OwlGlass 09:46:22 02/14/07 (1)
    • Thanks! - Teresa 19:37:15 02/14/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.