Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

No never had kids. So Prad is posting in "text messaging" shorthand and calling it an impediment?

I never had kids because I believed I would be a bad mother, as I could never tell my kids not to do drugs or not to have sex. In fact the teenage years are the best times to experience these things and I would not want to deprive them of the fantastic childhood I had. I played in a band, did drugs and drank all the time, skipped school, went to wild parties and had lots of sexual fun too. Plus because I had a photographic memory I made straight “A’s in school too. It was like living a double life and they were the best years of my life. I could never deprive my kids the same. So if I had kids I would likely be in prison for corrupting my children! Also I think it is so unfair that drugs are so expensive nowadays, When I was a teenager all I had to do was skip lunch to afford drugs. It’s that damned drug war it has made drugs unaffordable! And those that get hooked have to commit crimes to afford drugs! Totally unfair! Also the AIDS epidemic has made casual sex unsafe, which is also totally unfair. We need to lower drug prices and cure AIDS so teenagers can have fun again. I hate to think my generation was the last generation to experience the ecstasy of our teenage years!

Party on, dudes and dudettes!

"Music is love"
Teresa

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - The dog that's no longer barking - Bruce from DC 12:01:59 02/02/07 (103)

You can not post to an archived thread.