Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Re: Genisis sacd/dvd titles will be going for $59.99 each @ BestBuy! Seems Kinda High!

Yep, I ordered the box set from HMV.co.jp. For some reason they don't list all of the individual titles, I think they are missing "and then there were three". I decided to spring for the box set and keep in mind that there will be a total of 11 discs in there (accourding to the genesis web site) You will get SACDs of the 5 titles and the additional DVDs that come with each disc (in NTSC format, playable in the U.S. I am pretty sure) plus the bonus disc which includes all of the b-side singles and outtakes.

In order to get this price you need to order a total of three discs that are "imports" to Japan. too bad this set doesn't count as three discs. so I bought a cheap SACD sampler and what will hopefully be a nice SACD of Bach's Brandedburg Concertos. I think I will skip the middle set but am already looking forward to the final one with Lamb and Selling England and the earliier stuff.

I am guessing you want to order this from Japan and not Europe due to the video issues.

Counting down the days already.....

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Genisis sacd/dvd titles will be going for $59.99 each @ BestBuy! Seems Kinda High! - simon wagstaff 05:06:08 02/02/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.