Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Thanks - will check

Besides the Studio Ghibli DVDs, have been buying a lot of other Japaneses movies and music. Currently trying to learn Japanese so I can understand them without the subtitles. I can now finally understand what the Japanese director was telling Bill Murray in "Lost in Translation", plus the Japanese dialogue in "The Last Samurai" so I was pretty pleased with that, but still a long way to go in terms of understanding a Japanese movie from start to finish.

Glad you are enjoying your latest player. I haven't heard any of Alex's efforts, but if you like the sound that's what really counts, isn't it?

Yes, we are enjoying the HC5000 immensely. The HQV processing is great on SD content, and we have over 1 terabyte of HD content that we've recorded off the air over the last few years. The quality is so good I'm restraining myself from rewatching everything all at once (otherwise I'll be glued to the couch for weeks).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.