Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Re: Do you mean sa-cd.net?? (nt)

sorry but Im not sure what you are complaining about..I tried typing in Archiv and got a list with the 7 discs that DGG Archiv had released.pictures of covers etc etc even reviews...I even clicked on the SA-cd Link to DGG and checked that these were ALL the Archiv released..Most single labels listed alphabetically have the number of releases on the right hand side.(numeric|) and a click on this number lists the releases....Apart from listing items into Do Like and Dont Like Im not sure what more can be done except add the demos/samplers/etc..RSS feeding is incorporated if you are too lazy or impatient to wait. It doesnt give the varying release dates worldwide either but I dont think the labels themselves know this information..however the information of new releases is provided well in advance nowadays and even insiders within the industry participate properly within the forum giving even more advance information.. Adding links to many the worldwide sellers ie Amazon co and com JPC etc plus detailed information re DSD/Analogue/PCM recording takes this site into the Mega quality bracket..
I do hope whatever you can provide equals or betters it...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.