Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Re: Comments from the installer: Vacuum State Electronics VSE Level V -- Sony DVP-S9000ES CD Player

I have tried my special tweaks on three different models so far:
DVP-s9000ES, SCD-C333ES, and the SCD-1. So far, to my ears (and to those of my customers), each and every VSE Level 5, and Level 5+ unit that has undergone my special filter and grounding tweaks has sounded noticeably "livelier".

Unfortunately, I cannot presently think of any way that these particular tweaks could also be applied to the JLTi units. But there is a chance that at some point in time I might also think of some sort of additional enhancements for those models too. We shall see...

Detailed instructions have now been forwarded to Allen Wright, and I anticipate that he will probably by trying-out my tweaks over the next few days or so. Frankly, I will feel much more comfortable sharing the details after I have received Allen's blessing to do so. Until then, I think that it would probably be wise for me not to publicly say anything else about this matter.

Regards,

Jim Ellis (Pacifc NorthWest USA VSE Agent)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.