Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

Although there is an exception to the rule...

Well, there can be another reason for large companies to take action that might not impact short term $$ or long term liabilities, and that is the button I am trying to push. In my "day job" I work with lots of CEOs, CFOs and Senior VPs. Many more times than the average Joe realizes, they will indeed respond directly to letters, memos, emails, etc that get to them. They will take a personal interest in matters brought to their attention by/from customers and they will personally put the wheels in motion and oversee the response. This is especailly the case when brand reputation can be damaged by problems perceived by a key market segment. In Philips case, I have pointed out to the CEO that audio/video geeks like all i\of us tend to be IN GENERAL affluent (or willing to spend money they don't really have!!), well educated, brand loyal, and - especially through forums such as this one - are not hesitant to spread the word about a brand's problem.

So I am optimistic that emailing the top management directly will have more of an impact with a REAL resolution than it would simply communicating with yet another apathetic underling.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.