Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

so, you ARE "in love with any viable technology...", So am I...

Dear Mikko,

First of all, my name is not “Mr. Ears”, neither my ears really that big… It’s just a moniker, which is, figuratively speaking, indicating my passion to Listen to The Music! If you would like to address me by name, check the bottom of any of my posts, as I always sign it...

Secondly, “which they obviously dont intend to do” is quite a statement. You should be one of the “insiders” or should add “in my opinion” at the end, if you post something like that.

I really don’t want to start this “ping-pong” game with you, but I definitely disagree with your “I just thought this was the favorite topic in this Asylum” comment.
I think, those were most insulting topics here, since most of them were closing with some unhappy feelings and personal attacks.
What I think was favorite topics here is discussion of new titles, features of the new equipment, etc.

If you are going to share YOUR opinions or YOUR experience (not just unproven theories or attempts to defeat “non-preferred” format) it will be most welcome and appreciated here.

Your previous post started with “...as the whole idea is absurd.” Why do you think you allowed to attack Nicholas idea (and quite motivated one) of how to support HIS preferred format and at the same time lecture us about “different perspectives”?
People share THEIR experience here and ones who don’t own any of hi-rez players usually just ask other’s opinions, not making statements based on something like yours:
“Neither do I have a DVD-A or SACD-player. But have heard both, and believe DVD-Audio will come very close if not superior to SACD”…
Obviously, you’re not committed yet… So, based on your post's subject, you’re being “…in love with any viable technology...” Looks like kind of “Platonic Love”, the theoretical one, right?

So, please, if you don’t have anything else to say, before you start arguing with people with, basically, no experience on your own, try to make your own choice and share with us YOUR experience and thoughts about Music and Formats, not just “theories in a nutshell”.

And, Mikko, please don’t try to shut me up again in such a rude manner as you have tried before. I’m very easy-going person and will just ignore any further attacks, so you’ll spend all your passion for nothing.
Peace, man!

Happy Listening,
Serge

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.