Headphone Heights

RE: Ok, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

Like me, you have not heard the Fournier personally. So, for all we know, the Fournier might sound just as good (or better) than one of the Little Dot amps in the same price range. Inmate "jimbill" has proven that the Little Dot sounds no better than the stock headphone jack on his Luxman preamp. Now it might be interesting for him to find out, first hand, how the Fournier stacks up. While I have nothing against the Chinese as a race, I know that American manufacturing is most beneficial to Americans in this recession and that's one reason why I recommend trying to buy American products whenever possible. American manufacturing is generally much safer, cleaner, and less tainted by all kinds of corruption than Chinese manufacturing is. Fournier is a relatively new outfit, but so far his products have been well received and they have earned him 100% positive feedback on ebay so far. I need an amp that has crossfeed and the Fournier does not provide that, so I am still using the old Meier Corda headphone amp that I bought several years back. If I was in the market for a budget headphone amp without a crossfeed circuit today, I would definitely give the Fournier a try.

Follow Ups: