Headphone Heights

RE: Ok, but...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] Thread: [ Display  All  Email ] [ Headphone Heights ]

This Post Has Been Edited by the Author

No one has "derailed" this thread, except maybe you. My intitial post consisted of a simple, short suggestion and I would have left it at that if it had not been for you. And besides, you are a little mixed up to say the least. It is obvious you do not know that Meier crossfeed works and sounds slightly different than Headroom crossfeed does. That is the only reason I chose Meier over Headroom. Based upon what I had read, I would have preferred Meier's version over Headroom's version so I bought the Meier instead. I have already made it clear from my posts that sometimes it will be hard NOT to buy Chinese made gear, only that we might try to buy from elsewhere WHENEVER POSSIBLE... Also, it is not true that the Fournier amp has been "tried... by only one person". Some excellent comments have been made about Fournier products online (including right here) and Fournier's feedback on eBay has been 100% positive so far. It almost seems as if you have decided that Fournier cannot possibly sound as good as Little Dot even though you yourself have not heard both. Just because Fournier is a small and relatively unknown manufacturer you deride him as a "hobbyist" and you almost sound like you know in advance that his products can't possibly sound as good (or better) than Little Dot's. If this is what you are doing, it would be a pretty ridiculous way of thinking. Think about Decware, for example. Some would say that Decware is just a "small and relatively unknown" company whose products look like they were made by a "hobbyist" working out of a "garage" somewhere. Just because Decware does not work out of a huge sweatshop factory and just because reviews of Decware's products are few and far between (compared to a lot of the shiny, "professional looking" stuff coming out of China nowadays), I'm sure that some people would dismiss Decware out of hand. But, that would be the wrong thing to do, wouldn't it? Anyways, my original post on this matter was nothing more than a short, friendly reminder (for whoever might care). And so, I think that most of the contradictions and false assumptions being made around here are coming from YOU.

Edits: 09/09/11   09/09/11

Follow Ups: